Vitality | Immune & Energy Supplement Powder
Description & Key Ingredients
Vitality is formulated with micronutrients, antioxidants, and medicinal mushrooms to strengthen the body’s response to infection.
Flavoured with real organic fruit and specifically tailored to boost the immune system. A balanced immune system can improve energy levels and overall well-being.
* Super mushroom blend: These medicinal mushrooms have been chosen for their immunomodulating benefits; balancing the body's immune system so it can work effectively. Mushrooms are also a rich source of copper, important for the absorption of iron and red blood cell health. (400mg/5g serving)
* Multivit: A multivitamin complex to support proper nutrient intake. We’ve added B vitamins alongside vitamins C, and D, as all are vital for immune function. (200mg multivit, 720mg Vit C, 8000iu Vit D3, 100mg Zinc citrate/5g serving)
* Ginseng: Used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, ginseng has an array of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. (80mg/5g serving)
* NAC: This amino acid replenishes and builds one of the body's most important antioxidants - glutathione, which is vital in helping to neutralise free-radical damage and protecting cells. (400mg/5g serving)
* Astaxanthin: A carotenoid that supports the immune system by helping to activate white blood cells which are crucial in fighting off infection. (20mg/5g serving)
Our pouches are made with recyclable materials. Pouch weight: 300g (approx. 60 servings)
Mushroom blend (reishi, chaga, shiitake, maitake, lion’s mane, cordyceps, tremella), Panax ginseng, maltodextrin, dextrose, sweetener (Stevia), natural colouring (beta-carotene), N-acetylcysteine (NAC), vitamin C, vitamin D3, B vitamins (B6, B12, inositol, choline) astaxanthin, zinc citrate, mixed minerals, and electrolytes.
How To Use
Mix 1 teaspoon (5g) with 200ml of water or juice.
Due to the high concentration of herbal ingredients, we recommend using a blender or shaker for best results.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
Consult medical advice if taking other medication
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
Nutritional information Per 100g
Total Carbohydrate 2.6g
Total Fat 0.2g